Under 16s Fancy Dress
Date, Time & Location
From 14th September, by law customers can only visit in groups of up to 6 people (unless they are visiting as a household or support bubble which is larger than 6). We appreciate your cooperation.
Disabled access very limited, wear sturdy footwear & closely supervise children due to uneven surfaces please
What we are doing:
We will be selling all our tickets online to avoid unnecessary contact on site. You will need to choose an arrival time and there are a limited number of tickets available for each session.
- Our staff will be hiding their smiles behind a mask or face visor, whilst patrolling the site to ensure safe social distancing.
- There will be a one-way route around the Inn with a maximum number of people permitted to enter at any one time.
- If you are visiting with children, please ensure they are also observing the social distancing rules.
- We will be operating a ‘one in-one out’ policy for the toilets and these will be cleaned regularly throughout the Event.
- Our staff will help you around the building and to the & exit point.
- To comply with the Government's Track and Trace programme, we will keep everyone's contact details for 21 days.
What we ask of you:
- Everyone over the age of 11 wears a mask when inside the Inn.
- Please respect the social distancing rules.
- Make use of the hand sanitizer provided.
- Please wash your hands after using the facilities.
- If you are feeling unwell, please delay your visit until you are feeling better.
- Red E-Ticket - 3pm-4pm£2£20£0
- Green E-Ticket - 3:30pm-4:30pm£2£20£0
- Purple E-Ticket - 3:45-4:45pm£2£20£0
- Blue E-Ticket - 4pm-5pm£2£20£0